discovery :: hegemony :: prophecy :: conspiracy :: eschatology :: anthropology :: cosmology :: philosophy :: epistemology :: teleology  [?]

Saturday, November 22, 2008

TRUTH BE TOLD

McCain addresses crowd as ‘my fellow prisoners.’



"Across this country, this is the agenda I have set before my fellow prisoners. And the same standards of clarity and candor must now be applied to my opponent."

This is the kind of mental mixup that really makes you wonder what is truly going on inside of John McCain's mind. Here he is, campaigning in Pennsylvania, accidentally calling Americans "my fellow prisoners".

Also worth noting is that the tickertape news at the bottom of the screen has the words "rounding up hundreds of Arabs" as he says the words "my fellow prisoners".

More here.  Martial Law just rolls right off of McBush’s tongue and Pallid doesn’t bat an false eyelash…

No comments: