discovery :: hegemony :: prophecy :: conspiracy :: eschatology :: anthropology :: cosmology :: philosophy :: epistemology :: teleology  [?]

Saturday, March 30, 2013

KILLER SINKHOLES

Sinkhole swallows security guard in Shenzhen, China

CCTV footage captures the moment a security guard in China disappears into a sinkhole which opens up underneath him. People tried to reach the man but he died soon after the accident. Before the collapse, residents in the southern city of Shenzhen had complained of tremors from a nearby construction site.

FLASHBACK - March 5, 2013

A Florida man fell into a sinkhole that opened suddenly beneath the bedroom of his suburban Tampa home, calling out to his brother for help as he fell, the brother said Friday.

"I ran toward my brother's bedroom because I heard my brother scream," Jeremy Bush said. "Everything was gone. My brother's bed, my brother's dresser, my brother's TV. My brother was gone."

No comments: