discovery :: hegemony :: prophecy :: conspiracy :: eschatology :: anthropology :: cosmology :: philosophy :: epistemology :: teleology  [?]

Tuesday, December 17, 2002

At least 6 eyewitnesses saw a military-style jet in the vicinity of Flight 93

Witness Susan Mcelwain, who lives two miles from the crash site, says, "(A white military jet) came right over me, I reckon just 40 or 50 feet above my mini-van. It was so low I ducked instinctively. It was traveling real fast, but hardly made any sound. Then it disappeared behind some trees. A few seconds later I heard this great explosion and saw this fireball rise up over the trees, so I figured the jet had crashed. The ground really shook. So I dialed 911 and told them what happened. I'd heard nothing about the other attacks and it was only when I got home and saw the TV that I realized it wasn't the white jet, but Flight 93. I didn't think much more about it until the authorities started to say there had been no other plane.
Tom Spinelli was working at nearby India Lake Marina. "I saw the white plane," he says. "It was flying around all over the place like it was looking for something. I saw it before and after the crash." Debris from the crash rained down on the lake, which would not have happened if there was no midair explosion and the plane was intact when it crashed. "It was mainly mail, bits of in-flight magazine and scraps of seat cloth," Tom says. "The authorities say it was blown here by the wind." But that’s unlikely, since there was only a 10 mph breeze at that time and the lake was a mile and a half away.

No comments: