discovery :: hegemony :: prophecy :: conspiracy :: eschatology :: anthropology :: cosmology :: philosophy :: epistemology :: teleology  [?]

Monday, July 17, 2006

DEATH PREMONITION



Jake Kovco ... dreamed of his death one month before he was shot.

Diary of Kovco's death dream

Private Jake Kovco was worried by a premonition he had about being shot in the head a month before he died in Baghdad, an inquiry has been told.
The board of inquiry into the death of the 26-year-old father of two has heard how he wrote about a disturbing and graphic dream he had one month before he died on April 21.
Pte Kovco wrote in his personal diary on March 31 about the dream the previous night in which he was shot in the head with his own 9mm pistol.
"I'm a bit worried it could be a premonition about a bullet hitting me in the head ... f--k I hope not," he wrote.
Pte Kovco stressed in his diary entry that while the dream had unnerved him he had no intention of ever shooting himself.
'Very happy with my life'

["Don't get me wrong, I don't have any intention of shooting myself," he wrote. "I'm very happy with my life. It just shook me up a bit."]

No comments: