discovery :: hegemony :: prophecy :: conspiracy :: eschatology :: anthropology :: cosmology :: philosophy :: epistemology :: teleology  [?]

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

KECKING THEMSELVES

UFO evidence being searched for by NASA

Bill Bulebush, 82, says he knows what he saw, heard and smelled, despite the doubts of the government.

"I looked up and saw it flying overhead and it was sizzling," said Bulebush, a retired truck driver.

"I found it in the woods down there [in a valley] and I got to it 15 to 20 minutes after it landed. I saw it 10 to 15 feet away from behind a big tree -- because I was worried it might blow up -- and it smelled like sulfur or rotten eggs and was shaped like a huge acorn, about the size of a VW."

Other people said that shortly afterward, dozens of Army soldiers and three members of the Air Force showed up; later that night a flatbed military truck took the object away.

A recent settlement in a 4-year-long Freedom of Information Act court battle requires NASA to meticulously comb its files for documents about the Kecksburg incident.

According to a transcript federal Judge Emmet Sullivan, who had tried to move NASA along for more than three years, angrily referred to NASA's search efforts as a "ball of yarn" that never fully answers the request, adding: "I can sense the plaintiff's frustration because I'm frustrated."

No comments: