discovery :: hegemony :: prophecy :: conspiracy :: eschatology :: anthropology :: cosmology :: philosophy :: epistemology :: teleology  [?]

Monday, October 27, 2003

OUR ALIEN MASTERS

Mahathir denies Bush rebuke

"If you can tell a lie about the existence of weapons of mass destruction and go to war because of it I'm not surprised if he is prepared to lie about what he said to me.
"It was the biggest lie. If he'd rebuked me I'm quite sure I would have rebuked him also."
Dr Mahathir Mohamad accused US President George W Bush of lying when Bush said he told reporters he had rebuked the Malaysian leader for remarks concerning Jews.
With just six days until he retires, the Malaysian leader insists president Bush had apologised for speaking out against him, after which they were "walking practically hand in hand".

No comments: